Jun 28, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
I was just listening to a replay of Howard Stern’s show from this morning and heard former Baywatch actor Jeremy Jackson interviewed about, among other things, his time on the current season of Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew.
Why is that at all relevant to a baseball blog, you ask? Because he was roommates with Dwight Gooden, about whom he said:
He poops a lot, that guy. I had to share a room with him. It was a very stinky room.
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 1
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 10
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 20
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 8
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 44
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (245)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)