Jun 28, 2011, 4:46 PM EST
I was just listening to a replay of Howard Stern’s show from this morning and heard former Baywatch actor Jeremy Jackson interviewed about, among other things, his time on the current season of Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew.
Why is that at all relevant to a baseball blog, you ask? Because he was roommates with Dwight Gooden, about whom he said:
He poops a lot, that guy. I had to share a room with him. It was a very stinky room.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 39
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 89
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 121
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (121)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (108)