Jun 28, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
I was just listening to a replay of Howard Stern’s show from this morning and heard former Baywatch actor Jeremy Jackson interviewed about, among other things, his time on the current season of Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew.
Why is that at all relevant to a baseball blog, you ask? Because he was roommates with Dwight Gooden, about whom he said:
He poops a lot, that guy. I had to share a room with him. It was a very stinky room.
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 72
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47