Jun 28, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
“I can’t believe that we have an interest in either,” Ryan told 103.3 FM’s Galloway and Company … ”I don’t see that’s an upgrade” to the Rangers’ bullpen, Ryan said. “And Beltran, you worry about his knee. And you’re taking on an awful lot of salary.”
We now have a blind report and a denial of the blind report that could be legit or could just be negotiating tactics, and no real way for any of us to know the difference.
Welcome to trade season!
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 20
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)