Jun 29, 2011, 5:17 PM EDT
Davis also went 1-4 with a 7.51 ERA in eight starts for the Brewers last season, making the 35-year-old left-hander 2-11 with a 6.96 ERA and 70/47 K/BB ratio in 84 innings since the beginning of 2009.
In other words, this might be the end of the line for Davis, who was a solid mid-rotation starter for a decade or so.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)