Jun 29, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
See, a visit to Dr. James Andrews is not always a harbinger of doom. Josh Johnson saw him today, and the news is good: no structural damage to his shoulder. Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post reports that “a person close to Johnson” called it “the best-case scenario.”
Johnson got a cortisone shot and will cease his throwing program for ten days. After that, back to the grind.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead