Jun 29, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Ruh-roh. Josh Johnson will be examined by Dr. James Andrews today after experiencing more discomfort in his shoulder following a lackluster bullpen session on Friday. Team president Larry Beinfest said “it’s not great,” but everyone is still making “it’s precautionary” noises for now.
Shoulders are way scarier than elbows. Just thought I should throw that out there. And here’s hoping that Dr. Andrews just throws Johnson out of his office, laughing at the fact that they even bothered to schedule the exam over such nothings.
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 23
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 34
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 31
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 39
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)