Jun 30, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
I write the term “MRI” so much that writing “X-ray” feels like writing “ice box” or “dirigible” or something. They still do X-rays, though I guess.
Kevin Youkilis is getting one anyway. On his left foot, off of which he fouled a ball during last night’s game. Youk — the kids in Boston call him that, I’m told — will sit out today’s game with Drew Sutton taking his place.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 0
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40