Jun 30, 2011, 2:03 PM EDT
We all know that Frank and Jamie McCourt have run the Dodgers into the ground. But their failure has been so massive and all-encompassing, sometimes it’s hard to remember the specific episodes of futility, incompetence and avarice.
Thankfully, the Dodgers blog Mike Scioscia’s Tragic Illness has put together a list of the top 50 sins the McCourts have committed against the Dodgers, their fans and common decency.
What, Frank? You think no one was watching?
- Patrick Corbin diagnosed with “damage” to left UCL 38
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 35
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 46
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 58
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (107)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)