Jun 30, 2011, 2:03 PM EDT
We all know that Frank and Jamie McCourt have run the Dodgers into the ground. But their failure has been so massive and all-encompassing, sometimes it’s hard to remember the specific episodes of futility, incompetence and avarice.
Thankfully, the Dodgers blog Mike Scioscia’s Tragic Illness has put together a list of the top 50 sins the McCourts have committed against the Dodgers, their fans and common decency.
What, Frank? You think no one was watching?
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 17
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 30
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 27
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 22
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)