Jun 30, 2011, 2:03 PM EDT
We all know that Frank and Jamie McCourt have run the Dodgers into the ground. But their failure has been so massive and all-encompassing, sometimes it’s hard to remember the specific episodes of futility, incompetence and avarice.
Thankfully, the Dodgers blog Mike Scioscia’s Tragic Illness has put together a list of the top 50 sins the McCourts have committed against the Dodgers, their fans and common decency.
What, Frank? You think no one was watching?
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 6
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 9
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 18
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)