Jun 30, 2011, 2:03 PM EST
We all know that Frank and Jamie McCourt have run the Dodgers into the ground. But their failure has been so massive and all-encompassing, sometimes it’s hard to remember the specific episodes of futility, incompetence and avarice.
Thankfully, the Dodgers blog Mike Scioscia’s Tragic Illness has put together a list of the top 50 sins the McCourts have committed against the Dodgers, their fans and common decency.
What, Frank? You think no one was watching?
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 20
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 40
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)