Jun 30, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Question: does the guy who threw back Miguel Tejada’s home run ball at Wrigley Field the other day have a better arm or a worse arm than Johnny Damon?
And how cool is it that Tejada got to keep his home run ball?
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59