Jun 30, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Question: does the guy who threw back Miguel Tejada’s home run ball at Wrigley Field the other day have a better arm or a worse arm than Johnny Damon?
And how cool is it that Tejada got to keep his home run ball?
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)