Video of the day: Eric Byrnes destroys Harold Reynolds

Jun 30, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT

The best part of this — sometime after the 30 second mark — isn’t when Eric Byrnes lays Harold Reynolds out like yesterday’s laundry. It’s the Ric Flair “woo!” he offers after he does it.

1. wlschneider09 - Jun 30, 2011 at 10:29 AM

I think we’re on to something here. Much like the all-star game, we could have fan votes, selecting Byrnes’ next media target. It would be more popular than cake.

I’m voting for Joe Buck. Or Joe Morgan….

• ngearhart1981 - Jun 30, 2011 at 11:24 AM

John Steigerwald.

2. mf44srq - Jun 30, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Frank McCourt, step right up!!!

3. dianagram - Jun 30, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Interesting, cause Reynolds was usually the one who initiated unwanted contact during his days at ESPN.

• skerney - Jun 30, 2011 at 2:03 PM

best comment of the day. anywhere.

• bklynbaseball - Jun 30, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Should probably get your facts together before saying this……..

4. xmatt0926x - Jun 30, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Hopefully Reynolds is knocked off the show entirely. He’s awful. He adds the insight of a 13 year old.He was the same way on ESPN. The worst is when Sean Casey is on there with him. It’s like a giggle fest from a girls sleepover party. No insight. Just dumb comments and 5 minutes of giggling at eachothers idiotic comments.

• hittfamily - Jun 30, 2011 at 3:57 PM

I like Reynolds, Byrnes on the other hands drives me nuts. The guy is an idiot. Just look at the video. Harold has to act as if he is fine with some frosted tip overgrown frat boy pulling a chicken sh** move and blindsiding him. Get that retard off the show. He adds nothing.

“Heres what I’d do, watch me!!!”

He is the guy who trucks the catcher in adult league softball.

• ngearhart1981 - Jul 1, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Really? I’d say it’s pretty clear that Reynolds had planned it with Byrnes. I think Byrnes hit him harder than Reynolds expected, but it wasn’t a “chicken shit blindside”.

Who's to blame for Cubs tarp fiasco?
  1. R. Castillo (3048)