Jun 30, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
The best part of this — sometime after the 30 second mark — isn’t when Eric Byrnes lays Harold Reynolds out like yesterday’s laundry. It’s the Ric Flair “woo!” he offers after he does it.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (80)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (75)