Jul 5, 2011, 5:32 PM EST
Instead he’s merely “a little sore” and “have learned the hard way I can’t rush it.” However, according to Renck he’s likely to miss “the next few games.”
Tulowitzki missed nearly one-third of the season with a quadriceps injury in 2008, but it sounds like he may avoid the disabled list this time around. Counting tonight the Rockies have six games remaining in the first half, so if Tulowitzki can’t return before the break it’ll be interesting to see if he plays in the All-Star game or, unlike Placido Polanco, decides to take the time to rest for the second half.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (79)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)