HBT Daily: Can you smell what The Rock is cookin’?

Jul 6, 2011, 2:53 PM EST

Just watch it. You'll understand. It won't be that funny or anything, but you'll understand.
This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
  1. deathmonkey41 - Jul 6, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Now, I finally understand why I’ve been making mountains out of my mashed potatoes.

2. proudlycanadian - Jul 6, 2011 at 3:01 PM

And I thought that I was going to see a promo for The Rock’s next movie.

3. Chris Fiorentino - Jul 6, 2011 at 3:07 PM

The Rock is slightly more tan, but not a terrible impression Craig.

• halladaysbiceps - Jul 6, 2011 at 3:19 PM

Hello Chis,
      It’s so great to be able to post to a Philly fan such as yourself again. Craig has graciously allowed me to post again based on a zero tollerance policy, which I will acknowledge tomorrow. I’m so thankful for the opportunity to talk to you, Jonny 5, Utley’s Hair, Dr. Monkey, etc again.

Chris, the Phillies are looking good, aren’t they? We can do no wrong.

• Chris Fiorentino - Jul 6, 2011 at 3:36 PM

What happened to your “t”?

• halladaysbiceps - Jul 6, 2011 at 3:46 PM

Chris,

I deleted the previous wordpress account. This is now my login. Craig can verify. I have to thank Craig tomorrow, which I will, for the reinstatement.

I look forward to talking some Phillies with you and our fellow fans. Thanks, Chris.

• deathmonkey41 - Jul 6, 2011 at 3:48 PM

I dunno- it just doesn’t feel the same without the “t”. Couldn’t you have gone with halladaystricepts or something?

• Jonny 5 - Jul 6, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Bicepts! I’m glad Craig has decided to be Gracious and allow you back. He’s a man among men. A bit pasty, but nonetheless……. ;)

• Chris Fiorentino - Jul 6, 2011 at 4:46 PM

I don’t know…until I see confirmation from Craig, this could just be my rash with a different name messing around with everyone. I was in the OC ocean yesterday, and let me tell you, there were a lot of jellyfish in there so it would not surprise me to see my rash back again.

4. Jonny 5 - Jul 6, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Are the Twins in Last or the Royals? Because those graphics were wayyyyy screwy there. (ok, I know who’s in last place, but the graphics were still screwy)

On the Pirates: Craig you were awesome, but a little rude to my fair lady Tiffany there. A duel may be in order sir.

5. bobwsc - Jul 6, 2011 at 3:15 PM

The Rock has a little “Lorenzo Neal talking in 3rd person” thing going on.

Maddon has high hopes for Cubs
  1. P. Sandoval (5883)