Jul 7, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
I wonder what the record is for an Opening Day starter getting sent down to the minors in a single season. It’s happened to Reds’ Opening Day starter Edinson Volquez twice now, so he’s probably in the running for that dubious mark.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)