Jul 7, 2011, 5:48 PM EST
In perhaps the least surprising All-Star Game-related news you’ll hear all week, Mariano Rivera has bowed out of the All-Star Game due to his wonky triceps. Tricep. No, triceps. Man that looks weird.
- Grant Balfour’s deal with Orioles in “serious jeopardy” due to issue with physical 6
- Report: Rakuten will not allow Masahiro Tanaka come to the United States 62
- Mariners showing “continued interest” in Ervin Santana 10
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! 89
- Dodgers re-sign left-handed reliever J.P. Howell to a two-year, $11.5 million contract 4