Jul 7, 2011, 5:48 PM EDT
In perhaps the least surprising All-Star Game-related news you’ll hear all week, Mariano Rivera has bowed out of the All-Star Game due to his wonky triceps. Tricep. No, triceps. Man that looks weird.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 49
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17