Jul 8, 2011, 6:31 PM EDT
Curt Schilling just announced on Twitter that he’s auctioning of most of his baseball memorabilia collection, with a portion of the proceeds going to the Asperger’s Association of New England and the Shade Foundation.
Lots Nos. 1-204 of the Hunt Auction’s Live Auction at MLB All-Star FanFest are from Schilling’s private collection.
Highlights include a Roberto Clemente bat, two Lou Gehrig autographs, a Sadaharu Oh autographed jersey, a baseball signed by the 2007 World Series champion Red Sox, an Albert Pujols autographed jersey and many of Schilling’s own jerseys, also autographed.
The live auction is currently open for pre-bidding online, though online bids will not be allowed during the action itself.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 0
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 65
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 57
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 147
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (147)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)