Jul 11, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
In addition to the starting pitchers — Roy Halladay and Jered Weaver if you had not heard — we now have All-Star Game starting lineups too. As follows:
We have a choice here. We can sit and analyze these lineups for their relative strengths and weaknesses, or we can acknowledge that by the time you get a quarter of the way into your bowl of popcorn, there will have been a dozen substitutions and all reason and order will have abandoned your scorecard.
This game will likely be decided by All-Star number 78 or something, so don’t get too hung up on the starters.
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 0
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 15
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 87
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 24
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)