Jul 11, 2011, 1:10 PM EST
In addition to the starting pitchers — Roy Halladay and Jered Weaver if you had not heard — we now have All-Star Game starting lineups too. As follows:
We have a choice here. We can sit and analyze these lineups for their relative strengths and weaknesses, or we can acknowledge that by the time you get a quarter of the way into your bowl of popcorn, there will have been a dozen substitutions and all reason and order will have abandoned your scorecard.
This game will likely be decided by All-Star number 78 or something, so don’t get too hung up on the starters.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)