Jul 12, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
While the debate about whether Derek Jeter should have attended the All-Star Game rages on, RadarOnline.com snapped some pictures earlier today of the newest member of the 3,000-hit club having lunch with his actress girlfriend Minka Kelly at an outdoor cafe in Miami, Florida.
Kelly is in currently in Miami shooting for the television reboot of “Charlie’s Angels.”
Yeah, let’s see. Rest and relax in Miami with one of the most beautiful women in the world or come to sweltering hot Phoenix to wave to some folks and answer the same awkward questions over and over again? I think I know what I would choose. It’s rare that I say it, but I’m with Bud Selig on this.
Stay tuned for the next installment of HBTMZ.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 43
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 23
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 42
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Maximum stay on Hall of Fame ballot changed from 15 to 10 years 66
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)