Jul 12, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
While the debate about whether Derek Jeter should have attended the All-Star Game rages on, RadarOnline.com snapped some pictures earlier today of the newest member of the 3,000-hit club having lunch with his actress girlfriend Minka Kelly at an outdoor cafe in Miami, Florida.
Kelly is in currently in Miami shooting for the television reboot of “Charlie’s Angels.”
Yeah, let’s see. Rest and relax in Miami with one of the most beautiful women in the world or come to sweltering hot Phoenix to wave to some folks and answer the same awkward questions over and over again? I think I know what I would choose. It’s rare that I say it, but I’m with Bud Selig on this.
Stay tuned for the next installment of HBTMZ.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 14
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 196
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 37
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (196)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)