Jul 12, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
While the debate about whether Derek Jeter should have attended the All-Star Game rages on, RadarOnline.com snapped some pictures earlier today of the newest member of the 3,000-hit club having lunch with his actress girlfriend Minka Kelly at an outdoor cafe in Miami, Florida.
Kelly is in currently in Miami shooting for the television reboot of “Charlie’s Angels.”
Yeah, let’s see. Rest and relax in Miami with one of the most beautiful women in the world or come to sweltering hot Phoenix to wave to some folks and answer the same awkward questions over and over again? I think I know what I would choose. It’s rare that I say it, but I’m with Bud Selig on this.
Stay tuned for the next installment of HBTMZ.
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 1
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 40
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 74
- Who really owns a home run ball? 63
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 128
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week 122
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (130)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (128)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)