Jul 12, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
While the debate about whether Derek Jeter should have attended the All-Star Game rages on, RadarOnline.com snapped some pictures earlier today of the newest member of the 3,000-hit club having lunch with his actress girlfriend Minka Kelly at an outdoor cafe in Miami, Florida.
Kelly is in currently in Miami shooting for the television reboot of “Charlie’s Angels.”
Yeah, let’s see. Rest and relax in Miami with one of the most beautiful women in the world or come to sweltering hot Phoenix to wave to some folks and answer the same awkward questions over and over again? I think I know what I would choose. It’s rare that I say it, but I’m with Bud Selig on this.
Stay tuned for the next installment of HBTMZ.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 23
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 26
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects 84
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 15
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 21
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox 25
- Happy 40th Birthday, A-Rod! 44
- Craig Biggio, John Smoltz, Randy Johnson and Pedro Martinez inducted into the Hall of Fame 41
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (156)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)