Jul 12, 2011, 11:19 AM EST
For anyone wondering where I’ve been during the past week or so–and just to be clear, that “anyone” is purely hypothetical–I wrote a very lengthy, picture-filled recap of my trip to Long Beach, California for the 41st annual SABR convention.
If you’re into pictures of pale fat guys drinking, playing poker, and wearing cargo shorts it’s your lucky day and if you prefer actual baseball-related content there’s some stuff about watching Scott Boras give a 45-minute speech and the sad state of Dodger Stadium too:
Also, be warned ladies: The pure sexiness involved in my recap may be too much for you to handle. Consult your doctor before clicking on the above link or just gouge out your eyes ahead of time to remove any risk.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)