Jul 12, 2011, 11:19 AM EDT
For anyone wondering where I’ve been during the past week or so–and just to be clear, that “anyone” is purely hypothetical–I wrote a very lengthy, picture-filled recap of my trip to Long Beach, California for the 41st annual SABR convention.
If you’re into pictures of pale fat guys drinking, playing poker, and wearing cargo shorts it’s your lucky day and if you prefer actual baseball-related content there’s some stuff about watching Scott Boras give a 45-minute speech and the sad state of Dodger Stadium too:
Also, be warned ladies: The pure sexiness involved in my recap may be too much for you to handle. Consult your doctor before clicking on the above link or just gouge out your eyes ahead of time to remove any risk.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)