Jul 12, 2011, 11:19 AM EST
For anyone wondering where I’ve been during the past week or so–and just to be clear, that “anyone” is purely hypothetical–I wrote a very lengthy, picture-filled recap of my trip to Long Beach, California for the 41st annual SABR convention.
If you’re into pictures of pale fat guys drinking, playing poker, and wearing cargo shorts it’s your lucky day and if you prefer actual baseball-related content there’s some stuff about watching Scott Boras give a 45-minute speech and the sad state of Dodger Stadium too:
Also, be warned ladies: The pure sexiness involved in my recap may be too much for you to handle. Consult your doctor before clicking on the above link or just gouge out your eyes ahead of time to remove any risk.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 0
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 54
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27