Jul 12, 2011, 11:19 AM EST
For anyone wondering where I’ve been during the past week or so–and just to be clear, that “anyone” is purely hypothetical–I wrote a very lengthy, picture-filled recap of my trip to Long Beach, California for the 41st annual SABR convention.
If you’re into pictures of pale fat guys drinking, playing poker, and wearing cargo shorts it’s your lucky day and if you prefer actual baseball-related content there’s some stuff about watching Scott Boras give a 45-minute speech and the sad state of Dodger Stadium too:
Also, be warned ladies: The pure sexiness involved in my recap may be too much for you to handle. Consult your doctor before clicking on the above link or just gouge out your eyes ahead of time to remove any risk.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 76
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (82)