Jul 12, 2011, 11:19 AM EDT
For anyone wondering where I’ve been during the past week or so–and just to be clear, that “anyone” is purely hypothetical–I wrote a very lengthy, picture-filled recap of my trip to Long Beach, California for the 41st annual SABR convention.
If you’re into pictures of pale fat guys drinking, playing poker, and wearing cargo shorts it’s your lucky day and if you prefer actual baseball-related content there’s some stuff about watching Scott Boras give a 45-minute speech and the sad state of Dodger Stadium too:
Also, be warned ladies: The pure sexiness involved in my recap may be too much for you to handle. Consult your doctor before clicking on the above link or just gouge out your eyes ahead of time to remove any risk.
- Orioles finally lose a game when leading after seven 4
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 11
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 6
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 29
- Report: Mets considering demoting Ike Davis 5
- Oxbow ends Orb's Triple Crown hopes
- PBT: Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- PST: Teary Beckham likely plays final game
- PFT: Pre-draft fears about Gronk coming true
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- CBT: Chance Coach K returns for '16 Games
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3