Jul 12, 2011, 3:40 PM EDT
Because you can’t just watch a baseball game on TV — the very idea is insanity — you’re probably going to have a computer or a smart phone or something in front of you tonight during the festivities in Phoenix. If so, tune it in to HardballTalk and rip off the dial,* because we’re going to be live-blogging the All-Star Game.
The pregame festivities will get going around 8ish, so be here then. D.J. Short will be the master of ceremonies, but I’m sure a bunch of us will be chiming in the comments and stuff too. Indeed, I’m going to make it my personal mission to see if I can’t get banned as a commenter from my own blog. Which would be pretty postmodern.
Anyway: see you at 8 for the All-Star Game live blog. Come for the snark, stay for the snark.
*I worked in radio when people still actually said that in a non-ironic manner. Radio in the 1980s was a very strange business.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 77
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (88)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)