Jul 13, 2011, 5:50 PM EDT
I posted this morning about the matching “Mom” and “Pops” tattoos Bryce Harper got on his wrists, but he wasn’t the only player to spend the All-Star break getting inked up.
Marlins shortstop Hanley Ramirez, who failed to make the All-Star team for the first time since 2007, got a similar-looking tattoo on his forearm, except his says simply “Hailey” (which is his daughter’s name, says Google).
At first glance I actually thought it said “Hanley” and I had this whole snarky paragraph about how that could come in handy, but then … well, turns out I just don’t read cursive tattoos all that well. They didn’t cover that–or really anything regarding blog posts about tattoos–in journalism school, although admittedly I never did take the high-level reporting classes.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)