Jul 14, 2011, 2:05 PM EDT
Yeah, we’re really pushing the bounds of baseball news here. But I couldn’t resist such a darling mug shot.
Denise Piccione, the girlfriend of the man being held in the Bryan Stow beating, is currently in Clark County jail on charges of trafficking methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine and possession of a dangerous weapon after a weekend arrest at a Las Vegas hotel.
City News Service reports she pleaded not guilty Wednesday.
The 26-year-old Piccione was considered a person of interest after a March 31 beating of Stow in a Dodger Stadium parking lot. Giovanni Ramirez is the main suspect in the case, and though he’s yet to be charged in connection with the beating, he is currently imprisoned in L.A. on other charges.
Stow, 42, remains in a coma.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 10
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 36
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)