Jul 18, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
I’ve been talking baseball with Russ Smith over at Splice Today on and off for several years now. From time to time we do an email interview. We did one over the weekend, the results of which are just posted over at Splice Today.
Among the topics: The “Moneyball” movie, the next baseball commissioner (assuming Selig actually retires), realignment, Jose Bautista: potential juicer, whether Mickey Mantle and Willie Mays would be superstars if they played today and whether or not I am disappointed in the Obama Administration. Yeah, we go there.
Anyway, if you’re interested, give it a click.
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 4
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 36
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- Brian Cashman calls out Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long 52
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires