Jul 18, 2011, 4:00 PM EST
This quiz which purports to tell you, based on some abbreviated personality inventory, which member of the Boston Red Sox you’d be is so beyond silly that I can’t even begin to quantify it.
But yeah, I did it anyway. And it said I was David Ortiz. I have no idea what to think. Calling me a DH is just going to fill me with self-loathing, and I don’t think any psychological exercise should be in the business of doing that. Better than Pedroia or Youkilis, I guess. If I could pick who I’d be I suppose it would be Adrian Gonzalez, but that’s not based on any real insight. I just feel like it would be cool to be Adrian Gonzalez.
Enjoy. And someone tell me if they get a really weird result. Like Bruce Hurst or something.
(thanks to MooseinOhio for the heads up)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval and the Red Sox agree to a five-year deal at close to $100 million 89
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 42
- Report: Red Sox finalizing a 5-year, $90 million deal with Hanley Ramirez 31
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 24
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 77
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 35
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 72
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 130
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (129)