Jul 18, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
This quiz which purports to tell you, based on some abbreviated personality inventory, which member of the Boston Red Sox you’d be is so beyond silly that I can’t even begin to quantify it.
But yeah, I did it anyway. And it said I was David Ortiz. I have no idea what to think. Calling me a DH is just going to fill me with self-loathing, and I don’t think any psychological exercise should be in the business of doing that. Better than Pedroia or Youkilis, I guess. If I could pick who I’d be I suppose it would be Adrian Gonzalez, but that’s not based on any real insight. I just feel like it would be cool to be Adrian Gonzalez.
Enjoy. And someone tell me if they get a really weird result. Like Bruce Hurst or something.
(thanks to MooseinOhio for the heads up)
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 4
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 15
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 48
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 49
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)