Jul 18, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
This quiz which purports to tell you, based on some abbreviated personality inventory, which member of the Boston Red Sox you’d be is so beyond silly that I can’t even begin to quantify it.
But yeah, I did it anyway. And it said I was David Ortiz. I have no idea what to think. Calling me a DH is just going to fill me with self-loathing, and I don’t think any psychological exercise should be in the business of doing that. Better than Pedroia or Youkilis, I guess. If I could pick who I’d be I suppose it would be Adrian Gonzalez, but that’s not based on any real insight. I just feel like it would be cool to be Adrian Gonzalez.
Enjoy. And someone tell me if they get a really weird result. Like Bruce Hurst or something.
(thanks to MooseinOhio for the heads up)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 45
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 34
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 10
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 97
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (97)
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (90)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)