Jul 21, 2011, 2:16 PM EDT
Of all the potential things to become known for after retiring from professional baseball, doing weird, vaguely controversial stuff and complaining about various incidents on Twitter seems like an ideal fit for Jose Canseco.
Along those lines his latest project involves what appears to be a messy breakup and … well, I’ll let Canseco’s tweets fill in the blanks.
But first: Chin up, big guy! If you think you’re having a rough day, try being someone with 390,000 fewer followers than Jose Canseco! That’s rough.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead