Jul 21, 2011, 2:16 PM EDT
Of all the potential things to become known for after retiring from professional baseball, doing weird, vaguely controversial stuff and complaining about various incidents on Twitter seems like an ideal fit for Jose Canseco.
Along those lines his latest project involves what appears to be a messy breakup and … well, I’ll let Canseco’s tweets fill in the blanks.
But first: Chin up, big guy! If you think you’re having a rough day, try being someone with 390,000 fewer followers than Jose Canseco! That’s rough.
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 0
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 91
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 124
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (127)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (100)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (98)