Jul 21, 2011, 2:16 PM EDT
Of all the potential things to become known for after retiring from professional baseball, doing weird, vaguely controversial stuff and complaining about various incidents on Twitter seems like an ideal fit for Jose Canseco.
Along those lines his latest project involves what appears to be a messy breakup and … well, I’ll let Canseco’s tweets fill in the blanks.
But first: Chin up, big guy! If you think you’re having a rough day, try being someone with 390,000 fewer followers than Jose Canseco! That’s rough.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 12
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 37
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)