Jul 21, 2011, 2:16 PM EST
Of all the potential things to become known for after retiring from professional baseball, doing weird, vaguely controversial stuff and complaining about various incidents on Twitter seems like an ideal fit for Jose Canseco.
Along those lines his latest project involves what appears to be a messy breakup and … well, I’ll let Canseco’s tweets fill in the blanks.
But first: Chin up, big guy! If you think you’re having a rough day, try being someone with 390,000 fewer followers than Jose Canseco! That’s rough.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 28
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 283
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 50
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (283)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)