Jul 21, 2011, 1:14 PM EDT
Another day, another injury for the Cardinals.
No one was able to provide much in the way of details beyond that, although Goold did find out that the “finger issue” is not a blister and for now at least Lohse remains the Cardinals’ scheduled starter for Sunday’s game against the Pirates.
Lohse has lost three straight starts and allowed 13 baserunners in 5.1 innings while managing just one strikeout in his last start against the Mets on Tuesday.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- Watch LIVE: Pens-Sens, Game 5
- LIVE: Pacers aim to even series with Heat
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PBT: Pacers must take back paint to beat Heat
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination