Ozzie Guillen: “$%&*@!!#?(*&%%#”

Jul 21, 2011, 10:00 AM EST

Ozzie Guillen AP

I said in the recaps that Ozzie Guillen probably blew a gasket after losing to the Royals on a wild pitch.

Yup!

Another classic Ozzie Guillen rant was captured by the CSNChicago.com folks, and can be viewed in all of its bleeped glory here.  If you can’t watch the video, here’s a taste:

“There’s nothing more painful than losing the f—— game against Bruce Chen once again. F—— pathetic. No f—— energy. We just go through the motions. We take the day off today instead of tomorrow.”

And there’s much, much more.

1. b7p19 - Jul 21, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Poor Bruce Chen. He’s just trying to do his job. Don’t hate the player Ozzie, hate the game!

2. Old Gator - Jul 21, 2011 at 10:06 AM

That’s a taste, huh? Reminds me of the old joke where a guy is walking down the street and comes upon a pile of dog scat. He puzzles over it for a moment and mutters, “That looks like shit.” Then he reaches down and pinches off a bit. “Feels like shit, too.” Then he sniffs it and says, “even smells like shit.” He licks his finger lightly and says, “tastes like it too – it is shit.” He hops over the pile and exults, “wow, and I almost stepped on it.”

I think I’ll take a pass on the rest of Slobbering Ozzie’s moronic rant, thanks, and leave him to grope for his lost gift for motivating his players in the sacristy of his own idiocy.

• pbsenerchia - Jul 21, 2011 at 10:12 AM

What the f——– kind of f——– s——— is that f——— comment, some kind of f———— comedian? F———– painful s————–, man, Ozzie getting s——- on by some f———comedian after he lost the f————–game jajajajajaja very f——— funny.

• superpriebe - Jul 21, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Annie: It’s the swearing, Paul. It has no nobility.

Paul: These are slum kids, I was a slum kid. Everybody talks like that.

Annie: THEY DO NOT! At the feedstore do I say, “Oh, now Wally, give me a bag of that F-in’ pig feed, and a pound of that bitchly cow corn”? At the bank do I say, “Oh, Mrs. Malenger, here is one big bastard of a check, now give me some of your Christ-ing money!” THERE, LOOK THERE, NOW SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!

3. largebill - Jul 21, 2011 at 10:23 AM

I remember the “better not step in it” bit as being from a Cheech and Chong album.

• Old Gator - Jul 21, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Oh, it pre-dates Cheech and Chong. I heard it as a kid. I think it was inscribed on the backside of Francis Drake plaque in Marin County, except that it was about bear scat. And in addition to gazing on the face of Agamemnon, Schleimann found it on one of the stelae at Mycenae with reference to one of the the king’s horses. I guess inspiration is where you find it.

• yankeesfanlen - Jul 21, 2011 at 10:36 AM

And to think, Gator, this manager could be yours if….The Price Is Right.

• Old Gator - Jul 21, 2011 at 4:21 PM

That’s not funny.

• Jonny 5 - Jul 21, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Damn you! I now have trouble not picturing Ozzie in a pink tu-tu singing.
      ” My mamma talkin’ to me try to tell me how to liiiiive……
      I don’t listen to her cause my head is like a siiiieve…..
      da na na da na na da da da….

• Old Gator - Jul 21, 2011 at 2:24 PM

I can see his cretinous spawn tooling around Chicago in a van made of fiberweed, though.

• dexterismyhero - Jul 21, 2011 at 3:07 PM

he sort of looks like Cheech!

4. addictedzone - Jul 21, 2011 at 10:42 AM

As Guillen goes, this was fairy gentle. At most a 3 on the ten point Ozzism scale. There was plenty of “$%&* and a little bit of !#?*&” but other than having no idea when the club’s day off is, he was fairly controlled and not an ounce of spittle with far too much of an apologetic nature as to not offend Bruce Chen. This was a missed opportunity. Ozzie can do so much better.

5. heyblueyoustink - Jul 21, 2011 at 11:00 AM

I imagine the foul ball smacking him in the face during the game just added injury to insult

• randall351 - Jul 21, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Speaking of which here is the video.

• randall351 - Jul 21, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Well S___, F___ing link won’t work right what horse sh___!

You’ll have to look under the videos section to find it.
        S__ Of a B$@#^!

6. Panda Claus - Jul 21, 2011 at 11:00 AM

My team lost to Bruce Chen earlier in the year and I know how Ozzie felt. My language choices were different, but the feeling was the same.

7. cur68 - Jul 21, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Ozzie ever gets over his reticence and natural deference in front of the media and he’s gonna be a good interview one of these days.

8. aceshigh11 - Jul 21, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Reminds me of Steve Martin’s tirade to Edie McClurg in “Planes, Trains and Automobiles.”

9. memphisyinzer - Jul 21, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Why is this man still managing the Sox???? He had one really good year a long time ago and then it’s been nothing since then. He should be directing his tirades at himself. He’s washed up and should be fired. Get someone in there that can make the Sox win.

• karaterobot - Jul 21, 2011 at 11:40 AM

I think he is just perfect where he is.

- Minnesota Twins Fan

• Old Gator - Jul 21, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Me too.

• sportsdrenched - Jul 21, 2011 at 3:07 PM

Me, too. Ozzie needs to stay manager

10. nategearhart - Jul 21, 2011 at 11:59 AM

As a Royals fan, having Bruce f—— Chen around is worth it for this reason. I just wish he was a little lower on our depth chart.

11. bigleagues - Jul 21, 2011 at 12:53 PM

F______?

Felatio?

Fisting?

I’m lost on this.

12. tacklemeelmo - Jul 21, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Bruce Chen has beat a lot of people this year. Get over it Ozzie.

Maddon has high hopes for Cubs
  1. P. Sandoval (4927)