Jul 23, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
You have to love this time of year.
I suppose there are only so many times that one can write that “team X” is interested in “player Y” or “team X” sent a scout to watch “player Y” or “team X” is having internal discussions about “player Y.” But nibbled? Well, that could mean just about anything.
My advice, Carlos? Watch your back for hungry general managers.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 56
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 8
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 214
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (214)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)