Jul 25, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
I can’t really call it a quote of the day because it’s really a description of something far more significant and terrifying. Here’s Phil Rogers of the Chicago Tribune earlier this afternoon:
How comfortable is Jim Leyland at a ballpark? He just strolled ard the US Cellular grass in his underwear, no shirt.
That’s gonna stick with me for a while.
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness