Jul 25, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
I can’t really call it a quote of the day because it’s really a description of something far more significant and terrifying. Here’s Phil Rogers of the Chicago Tribune earlier this afternoon:
How comfortable is Jim Leyland at a ballpark? He just strolled ard the US Cellular grass in his underwear, no shirt.
That’s gonna stick with me for a while.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 0
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 99
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 17
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 23
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39