Jul 25, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
I can’t really call it a quote of the day because it’s really a description of something far more significant and terrifying. Here’s Phil Rogers of the Chicago Tribune earlier this afternoon:
How comfortable is Jim Leyland at a ballpark? He just strolled ard the US Cellular grass in his underwear, no shirt.
That’s gonna stick with me for a while.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)