Jul 25, 2011, 5:00 PM EST
I can’t really call it a quote of the day because it’s really a description of something far more significant and terrifying. Here’s Phil Rogers of the Chicago Tribune earlier this afternoon:
How comfortable is Jim Leyland at a ballpark? He just strolled ard the US Cellular grass in his underwear, no shirt.
That’s gonna stick with me for a while.
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 51
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 24