Jul 25, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
Actually, the run Chris Denorfia made to get that would-be home run off the bat of Raul Ibanez in yesterday’s Padres-Phillies game was even more impressive than the catch was.
Either way, pretty tough stuff.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)