Jul 26, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
The Associated Press reports that police suspect the two men who were arrested in connection with the Bryan Stow beating of assaulting three other Giants fans on Opening Day. They’re asking other possible victims to come forward. Louie Sanchez and Marvin Norwood are the suspects, and they were said to be operating on the west side of the ballpark.
The linked article has a lot more information about Sanchez and Norwood, why they came under suspicion and the status of their case, a day after the preliminary hearing in their criminal cases.
As I’ve said before, given the arrest of what turned out to be the wrong guy a few weeks ago, the prosecution is going to have a harder case on their hands than they might have otherwise had, but it seems like there is no small amount of evidence pointing to these two.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 37
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 13
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Baseball is dying, you guys (149)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)