Jul 26, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
The Associated Press reports that police suspect the two men who were arrested in connection with the Bryan Stow beating of assaulting three other Giants fans on Opening Day. They’re asking other possible victims to come forward. Louie Sanchez and Marvin Norwood are the suspects, and they were said to be operating on the west side of the ballpark.
The linked article has a lot more information about Sanchez and Norwood, why they came under suspicion and the status of their case, a day after the preliminary hearing in their criminal cases.
As I’ve said before, given the arrest of what turned out to be the wrong guy a few weeks ago, the prosecution is going to have a harder case on their hands than they might have otherwise had, but it seems like there is no small amount of evidence pointing to these two.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 7
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 81
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 115
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)