Jul 26, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
The Associated Press reports that police suspect the two men who were arrested in connection with the Bryan Stow beating of assaulting three other Giants fans on Opening Day. They’re asking other possible victims to come forward. Louie Sanchez and Marvin Norwood are the suspects, and they were said to be operating on the west side of the ballpark.
The linked article has a lot more information about Sanchez and Norwood, why they came under suspicion and the status of their case, a day after the preliminary hearing in their criminal cases.
As I’ve said before, given the arrest of what turned out to be the wrong guy a few weeks ago, the prosecution is going to have a harder case on their hands than they might have otherwise had, but it seems like there is no small amount of evidence pointing to these two.
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 4
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 40
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- Brian Roberts is retiring 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? 119
- Video: Watch Travis Ishikawa’s pennant-winning homer 13
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer 79
- NLCS, Game 5: Cardinals vs. Giants lineups 30
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (119)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (104)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Andrew Friedman leaving the Rays to take over as Dodgers President of Baseball Operations (83)
- Quit making a big deal out of anomalies. Most of what happens is meaningless. (82)