Jul 26, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
The Associated Press reports that police suspect the two men who were arrested in connection with the Bryan Stow beating of assaulting three other Giants fans on Opening Day. They’re asking other possible victims to come forward. Louie Sanchez and Marvin Norwood are the suspects, and they were said to be operating on the west side of the ballpark.
The linked article has a lot more information about Sanchez and Norwood, why they came under suspicion and the status of their case, a day after the preliminary hearing in their criminal cases.
As I’ve said before, given the arrest of what turned out to be the wrong guy a few weeks ago, the prosecution is going to have a harder case on their hands than they might have otherwise had, but it seems like there is no small amount of evidence pointing to these two.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 3
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 31
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 44
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 28
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 46
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)