Jul 26, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
The Associated Press reports that police suspect the two men who were arrested in connection with the Bryan Stow beating of assaulting three other Giants fans on Opening Day. They’re asking other possible victims to come forward. Louie Sanchez and Marvin Norwood are the suspects, and they were said to be operating on the west side of the ballpark.
The linked article has a lot more information about Sanchez and Norwood, why they came under suspicion and the status of their case, a day after the preliminary hearing in their criminal cases.
As I’ve said before, given the arrest of what turned out to be the wrong guy a few weeks ago, the prosecution is going to have a harder case on their hands than they might have otherwise had, but it seems like there is no small amount of evidence pointing to these two.
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 0
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 21
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 66
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 26
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 134
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)