Jul 26, 2011, 2:37 PM EDT
The Dodgers abandoned Dodgertown, the venerable spring training site in Vero Beach back in 2008. But they apparently own and/or are still responsible for upkeep on at least part of the property. Which they’re apparently not doing, because they have been cited by the city for violating property maintenance and trash violations there.
Now would be a good time to break out similes and metaphors, to make allegories and describe microcosms and stuff.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 6
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 117
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 28
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39