Jul 26, 2011, 2:37 PM EST
The Dodgers abandoned Dodgertown, the venerable spring training site in Vero Beach back in 2008. But they apparently own and/or are still responsible for upkeep on at least part of the property. Which they’re apparently not doing, because they have been cited by the city for violating property maintenance and trash violations there.
Now would be a good time to break out similes and metaphors, to make allegories and describe microcosms and stuff.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (86)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)