Jul 26, 2011, 2:37 PM EDT
The Dodgers abandoned Dodgertown, the venerable spring training site in Vero Beach back in 2008. But they apparently own and/or are still responsible for upkeep on at least part of the property. Which they’re apparently not doing, because they have been cited by the city for violating property maintenance and trash violations there.
Now would be a good time to break out similes and metaphors, to make allegories and describe microcosms and stuff.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 20
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 29
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Zack Greinke homers, Dodgers demolish the Giants 17-0 at AT&T Park 19
- Frank Torre: 1931-2014 6
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 46
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball 86
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (86)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)