Jul 27, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Angel Pagan underwent blood tests after dizziness forced him from Sunday’s game and kept him out of the lineup Monday and Tuesday, but Adam Rubin of ESPN New York reports that “no abnormality” was found.
Pagan revealed to manager Terry Collins that he’s been dealing with dizziness and fatigue for the past week or so, but according to Rubin he’s expected to be back in the Mets’ lineup for tonight’s game against the Reds.
Pagan indicated that he could have played last night, but wanted to be “cautious” and take another day off. Hopefully he can get through tonight’s game without incident, because if not his situation would become a much bigger issue in a hurry.
- Miguel Cabrera home run Gif > Yu Darvish pitches Gif 18
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 45
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 16
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 112
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 59
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights