Jul 27, 2011, 1:50 PM EST
Angel Pagan underwent blood tests after dizziness forced him from Sunday’s game and kept him out of the lineup Monday and Tuesday, but Adam Rubin of ESPN New York reports that “no abnormality” was found.
Pagan revealed to manager Terry Collins that he’s been dealing with dizziness and fatigue for the past week or so, but according to Rubin he’s expected to be back in the Mets’ lineup for tonight’s game against the Reds.
Pagan indicated that he could have played last night, but wanted to be “cautious” and take another day off. Hopefully he can get through tonight’s game without incident, because if not his situation would become a much bigger issue in a hurry.
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 4
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 133
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 42
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 371
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (371)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (308)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (134)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (88)