Jul 27, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Angel Pagan underwent blood tests after dizziness forced him from Sunday’s game and kept him out of the lineup Monday and Tuesday, but Adam Rubin of ESPN New York reports that “no abnormality” was found.
Pagan revealed to manager Terry Collins that he’s been dealing with dizziness and fatigue for the past week or so, but according to Rubin he’s expected to be back in the Mets’ lineup for tonight’s game against the Reds.
Pagan indicated that he could have played last night, but wanted to be “cautious” and take another day off. Hopefully he can get through tonight’s game without incident, because if not his situation would become a much bigger issue in a hurry.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)