Aug 1, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
A couple of fans rushed the field at the Cardinals-Cubs game last night.
Awful. Such a thing has no place in polite society. Think of the safety concerns! Think of the poor example it sets for the children! This must be stopped if we are ever to — wait, what? One of them was kinda cute?
OK, as you were.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)