Aug 2, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
Dustin Pedroia has a giant autographed wrestling robe from Nature Boy Ric Flair and a belt hanging above his locker. Its gonna be a good day.
Pedroia can pretty much do anything he wants for the rest of his career and he’d officially be OK by me. Really, he could jump into the stands and attack a kid for not cheering for him. As long as he has the tacit endorsement of Ric Flair, he’s aces in my book.
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 1
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 1
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 3
- Giants stomp Royals 7-1 in World Series Game 1 rout 26
- World Series, Game 1: Giants vs. Royals lineups 0
- HBT Daily: In which I waffle on my World Series pick 13
- Must-click link: surviving spring training on $0 a day 79
- Your Official HardballTalk World Series Preview 28
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (115)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (111)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer (79)