Aug 2, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
Dustin Pedroia has a giant autographed wrestling robe from Nature Boy Ric Flair and a belt hanging above his locker. Its gonna be a good day.
Pedroia can pretty much do anything he wants for the rest of his career and he’d officially be OK by me. Really, he could jump into the stands and attack a kid for not cheering for him. As long as he has the tacit endorsement of Ric Flair, he’s aces in my book.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 67
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 62
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29