Aug 2, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
Dustin Pedroia has a giant autographed wrestling robe from Nature Boy Ric Flair and a belt hanging above his locker. Its gonna be a good day.
Pedroia can pretty much do anything he wants for the rest of his career and he’d officially be OK by me. Really, he could jump into the stands and attack a kid for not cheering for him. As long as he has the tacit endorsement of Ric Flair, he’s aces in my book.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)