Aug 2, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
Dustin Pedroia has a giant autographed wrestling robe from Nature Boy Ric Flair and a belt hanging above his locker. Its gonna be a good day.
Pedroia can pretty much do anything he wants for the rest of his career and he’d officially be OK by me. Really, he could jump into the stands and attack a kid for not cheering for him. As long as he has the tacit endorsement of Ric Flair, he’s aces in my book.
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 3
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 38
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 13
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Baseball is dying, you guys (149)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)