Aug 2, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
Alex White was a top Indians prospect until the other day. Then he was shipped to the Rockies in the package for Ubaldo Jimenez. A few minutes ago he voiced his pleasure with the move, geographically-speaking:
Denver or Cleveland, Denver or Cleveland? Let’s be honest, ill take Denver. With the exception of a few people.
Look, I’m sure a lot of people would rather live in Denver than Cleveland. But I was also told that if you can’t say something nice about the city which is home to the team that drafted you and gave you $2.25 million to be a part of its future, don’t say anything at all.
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 4
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 20
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 88
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 24
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)