“The shelf life for making a quick buck on a negative T-shirt about Frank McCourt is probably quickly evaporating”
Aug 2, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
But the fact that the market existed in the first place is pretty telling.
Bill Shaikin has a story about dudes who have made a dollar or two capitalizing on Dodgers fans’ seemingly bottomless loathing of Frank McCourt.
Not that everyone has made a dollar or two. One guy in the article has sold about 200 shirts while giving away 250 of them to radio guys and bloggers, hoping they’d promote them. Guess that didn’t work too well.
But don’t give up! Maybe if you send me one for free it will push you over the top! I’ll even take a picture of myself in it and everything!
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)