Aug 3, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
Four teams are having a pretty rough go of it right now: the Giants, Mets, Royals and Astros.
What do those four teams have in common? Carlos Beltran.
I hereby recant all of my defenses of Beltran over the years. The man is obviously a selfish clubhouse cancer who doesn’t know how to win.
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode 7
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 47
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 68
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 91
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 45
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (117)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (99)