Aug 5, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
In the runup to the Braves-Mets series this weekend, Ted Berg of SNY.TV had me on The Baseball Show today to talk about the Braves. It’s about 70% gloom, 30% bright future talk if you’re a Braves fan. If you’re a Mets fan, reverse those ratios. I’m probably too pessimistic about Braves hitting prospects, actually.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)