Aug 10, 2011, 2:22 AM EST
OK maybe not, but the Seattle Mariners have brought back Felix Hernandez’s alter-ego in a new commercial promoting – what else? – Larry Bernandez bobblehead night.
The first commercial was amusing enough (if you haven’t seen it, watch here), but Hernandez really shows off his talents in this one, clearly having broadened his acting skills since spring training. He now plays himself and Larry in the same scene, making him practically a poor man’s Martin Lawrence, right? He’s already got a Cy Young award in his trophy case, could an Oscar be far behind?
One thing is for certain: cloning Felix Hernandez might be the best idea the Mariners have ever had. Too bad it’s not that easy.
Check it out. It’s 30 seconds long, it’s amusing and it might even make you laugh. If you don’t at least smile, you probably stole this guy’s sense of humor.
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 111
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 41
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 368
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (368)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (308)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (114)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (85)