Aug 15, 2011, 2:34 PM EDT
I was unaware that they’re filming another “Major League” movie, but nothing really surprises me when it comes to the entertainment business anymore.
Seems the flick has hit a snag, though, inasmuch as Charlie Sheen has ruptured his ulnar nerve while filming. Whether this is a minor disruption of a gratuitous cameo scene or a major wrench in the production due to its fallen feature star will likely tell you everything you need to know about the movie.
Now, if only Sheen knew of some way to recover from injuries quickly …
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)