Aug 15, 2011, 2:34 PM EDT
I was unaware that they’re filming another “Major League” movie, but nothing really surprises me when it comes to the entertainment business anymore.
Seems the flick has hit a snag, though, inasmuch as Charlie Sheen has ruptured his ulnar nerve while filming. Whether this is a minor disruption of a gratuitous cameo scene or a major wrench in the production due to its fallen feature star will likely tell you everything you need to know about the movie.
Now, if only Sheen knew of some way to recover from injuries quickly …
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 29
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 37
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore 63
- Apparently Miguel Cabrera’s 2013 has made his 2012 better somehow 55
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims