Aug 15, 2011, 2:34 PM EST
I was unaware that they’re filming another “Major League” movie, but nothing really surprises me when it comes to the entertainment business anymore.
Seems the flick has hit a snag, though, inasmuch as Charlie Sheen has ruptured his ulnar nerve while filming. Whether this is a minor disruption of a gratuitous cameo scene or a major wrench in the production due to its fallen feature star will likely tell you everything you need to know about the movie.
Now, if only Sheen knew of some way to recover from injuries quickly …
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 76
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (81)