Aug 15, 2011, 10:47 AM EST
Colorado actually won its first two Sunday games this season, back in April, but have dropped 17 in a row since then. Overall this season they’re 2-17 on Sunday compared to 54-49 on every other day of the week.
If instead of going 2-17 the Rockies had simply played .500 ball on Sunday they would be 64-58, which would put them just a half-game behind the Diamondbacks in the NL West, slightly in front of the Giants.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)