Aug 15, 2011, 10:47 AM EDT
Colorado actually won its first two Sunday games this season, back in April, but have dropped 17 in a row since then. Overall this season they’re 2-17 on Sunday compared to 54-49 on every other day of the week.
If instead of going 2-17 the Rockies had simply played .500 ball on Sunday they would be 64-58, which would put them just a half-game behind the Diamondbacks in the NL West, slightly in front of the Giants.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (117)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?