Aug 16, 2011, 11:19 AM EST
After years of threatening I finally took the leap and started a podcast, along with my fellow Twins blogger John “Twins Geek” Bonnes.
Keeping in mind that it was our first try at podcasting, we have no idea what we’re doing, and we drank three pitchers of beer while recording it at a bar, I actually think it turned out pretty well.
Please give it a listen and let me know what you think:
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)