Aug 16, 2011, 2:08 PM EDT
A group of Dodgers season ticket holders is trying to get a place at the stakeholders’ table in the bankruptcy case. They’re not owed money or anything so I’m not sure, legally speaking, they have a right to be there, but you don’t get anything if you don’t ask for it, so good luck to them.
The fun part: one of the season ticket holders is the Sinatra family. As in, ‘Ol Blue Eyes’ kin. Frankie bought tickets back in ’58 and the family still has them. I bet they’re in a sweet locale too, baby.
Of course, if Frank were still alive he’d be able to make a couple of phone calls and have McCourt dangled over a cliff someplace, and none of this litigation would have been necessary.
Dooby dooby doo, da da da dee dee …..
- Orioles finally lose a game when leading after seven 0
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 5
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 6
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 28
- Report: Mets considering demoting Ike Davis 4
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PBT Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit