Aug 16, 2011, 2:08 PM EDT
A group of Dodgers season ticket holders is trying to get a place at the stakeholders’ table in the bankruptcy case. They’re not owed money or anything so I’m not sure, legally speaking, they have a right to be there, but you don’t get anything if you don’t ask for it, so good luck to them.
The fun part: one of the season ticket holders is the Sinatra family. As in, ‘Ol Blue Eyes’ kin. Frankie bought tickets back in ’58 and the family still has them. I bet they’re in a sweet locale too, baby.
Of course, if Frank were still alive he’d be able to make a couple of phone calls and have McCourt dangled over a cliff someplace, and none of this litigation would have been necessary.
Dooby dooby doo, da da da dee dee …..
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 0
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 4
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 9
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (128)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (95)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)