Aug 17, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
And why isn’t that some sabermetrician’s street name?
To find out who Jigger Statz was, and to read a wonderfully entertaining list of the most interesting players to hit one and only one home run for each team, go read this week’s Power Rankings from Grant Brisbee over at SB Nation.
This is the kind of thing the Internet was invented for, people. Well that, lolcats and rage comics anyway.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)