Aug 18, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
Now that the Mets are transitioning to Bobby Parnell as their primary closer trading 38-year-old Jason Isringhausen for a prospect might make sense, but Adam Rubin of ESPN New York reports that won’t be happening.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12