Aug 19, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
“I’m not hitting because my swing isn’t good right now, not because of my neck”
Not that this absolves his neck. He says that the swing is messed up because the original neck problem — which he says is fine now — caused him to screw with his swing, and he hasn’t gotten it back yet.
In other news, I wonder what percentage of a given fan base cares why someone isn’t hitting as opposed to merely caring that he’s not hitting.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)