Aug 19, 2011, 5:40 PM EST
I can’t say I watch much SportsCenter, so I didn’t see this little Sports Science segment breaking down the exact timing of the Brewers’ triple play against the Dodgers earlier this week when it aired. But thanks to Bob Wolfley over at the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, it was brought to my attention.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (134)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)