Aug 24, 2011, 8:23 AM EDT
They ran tests and everything came back fine, so he was released late last night. It was apparently muscular-related and not a cardiopulmonary thing.
Here’s what he tweeted at about 2AM:
Back from hospital. Wasn’t as serious as it sounded. Glad everything is in order. Appreciate the support and well wishes. Back at it mañana.
I’m guessing that means he’s OK.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)