Aug 24, 2011, 8:23 AM EDT
They ran tests and everything came back fine, so he was released late last night. It was apparently muscular-related and not a cardiopulmonary thing.
Here’s what he tweeted at about 2AM:
Back from hospital. Wasn’t as serious as it sounded. Glad everything is in order. Appreciate the support and well wishes. Back at it mañana.
I’m guessing that means he’s OK.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 0
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)