Aug 24, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
If you think I’m simply posting about this because when I posted about it yesterday Heyward hit a grand slam, and that I want to continue to exercise my particular brand of sorcery in this regard, well … that’s where you’re right.
Jose Constanza‘s ankle is apparently still bothering him. Or else Heyward’s slam has brought back that lovin’ feelin’, whoaaaaa, that lovin’ feeling to Fredi Gonzalez and he’s given the freakin’ future of the franchise a shot to get his old job back. Heyward is in the lineup against the Cubs again. Batting seventh.
This is good. Of course, if he grounds into a couple of double plays he’ll probably be disappeared to some secret Eastern European rendition site. But I suppose it’s worth the risk.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)