Aug 25, 2011, 8:23 AM EDT
Clearly the man is miserable and loathed due to his notorious past. His smiles mask his pain and all of those people shaking his hand, smiling at him and having their picture taken with him are doing so out of mockery and disdain.
How did Bonds get that ball anyway? Probably the same way he got the tickets and got his name into the record books: ruthless, black-hearted cheating.
I feel sick, I tell you. Nothing but sick.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 39
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 22
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 41
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Maximum stay on Hall of Fame ballot changed from 15 to 10 years 66
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (164)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)