Aug 25, 2011, 8:23 AM EDT
Clearly the man is miserable and loathed due to his notorious past. His smiles mask his pain and all of those people shaking his hand, smiling at him and having their picture taken with him are doing so out of mockery and disdain.
How did Bonds get that ball anyway? Probably the same way he got the tickets and got his name into the record books: ruthless, black-hearted cheating.
I feel sick, I tell you. Nothing but sick.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 32
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 25
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 35
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 71
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 220
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)