Aug 25, 2011, 8:23 AM EDT
Clearly the man is miserable and loathed due to his notorious past. His smiles mask his pain and all of those people shaking his hand, smiling at him and having their picture taken with him are doing so out of mockery and disdain.
How did Bonds get that ball anyway? Probably the same way he got the tickets and got his name into the record books: ruthless, black-hearted cheating.
I feel sick, I tell you. Nothing but sick.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)