HBT Daily: New York needs another team

Aug 25, 2011, 1:34 PM EDT

Your Twitter questions -- including where I'd relocate a team if I had the power to do so -- answered
This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
  1. FC - Aug 25, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Believe in the Blob… ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD.

• Mr. Jason "El Bravo" Heyward - Aug 25, 2011 at 1:53 PM

2. nicosamuelson2 - Aug 25, 2011 at 1:52 PM

They’re getting the Nets.

3. Mr. Jason "El Bravo" Heyward - Aug 25, 2011 at 1:52 PM

I only like gin in one situation. That is, when I’m rollin’ down the street smoking endo and I take a sip that has been mixed with juice.

I have never heard “bruise the gin” before in my short, uneducated life.

• kopy - Aug 25, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Gin & Tonic w/ Lime is a perfect summertime/warm weather cocktail. The original GTL.

• aaronmoreno - Aug 25, 2011 at 2:26 PM

That’s because gin doesn’t bruise. You stir so the drink doesn’t look cloudy.

• cur68 - Aug 25, 2011 at 2:49 PM

Not just any gin, mind you. Some swear by the Tanqueray tranquilizer. Other’s like the bite of Beefeater. Perhaps the name Gordon’s attract some. But the true gin-o-phile ALWAYS chooses the Blue Bottle. If it aint Bombay Sapphire, it aint a GT and it certainly isn’t a martini. And stir it sir. Stir it well for it is medicine not mere drink.

4. Jonny 5 - Aug 25, 2011 at 1:54 PM

The Blob tells no lies. The Blob only absorbs.

JUST SAY NO TO ANOTHER NY TEAM!!!

• cur68 - Aug 25, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Montreal needs a team. As does Vancouver. I died a little when he ignored my great nation and it’s mighty cities of the north. Our igloo’s shuttered their ice windows in mourning at this slight.

5. kopy - Aug 25, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Yup, that’s right, I’m the badass who got my Twitter question on HBT daily. I’m just going to lean back and soak up the sweet, sweet jealousy. I can feel it seeping in through my monitor. It feels warm – perfect for a rainy day like this.

• Utley's Hair - Aug 25, 2011 at 2:48 PM

Tiffany said your name…wow…just wow.

6. bsputnik - Aug 25, 2011 at 5:49 PM

It is totally unfair to blame the James Bond character for this. Ian Flemming made that Bond’s drink to show that he was an unsophisticated, brute. The makers of the movies made him a sophisticated, suave, ladies man. So blame United Artists, Terence Young and Albert R. Broccoli….maybe Sean Connery….but not James Bond.

Who's to blame for Cubs tarp fiasco?
  1. R. Castillo (3891)